Image Map

Sunday 22 April 2012

WHATS IN THE POSTBOX????

Hi Belles,

So another week of revision has passed and here's what was delivered to my postbox!



St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub


I love facial products especially natural products, so when I saw that this scrub included 100% natural exfoliants, no parabens etc; I knew it had to be good and it has not proven me wrong so far. I haven't finished the 7 day challenge , as I only just started it today and already I think this product will be a favourite of mine. The apricot scent is amazing , its so soothing and calming; the texture is very grainy which is perfect for a scrub and is sort of clay-like in colour .

As soon as I applied the formula on my face and began to massage it into my skin, I could feel that it was deep cleansing which was perfect for me after wearing full make-up all week. Once I rinsed the formula off, I could see the positive difference it made to my skin as it was more nourish , soft and instantly felt refreshed.

Overall I would rate this product 9/10
  • Retails on average about £3.99 which is the same price as my usual Simple Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
  • 50% bigger in size compared to Simple Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub 75ml
  • Has a nice scent compared to Simple Kind to Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub 75ml
  • This sample came with a £1 off voucher on any St Ives Face Scrub (150ml tube)



Oral B Pro-Expert All-Around Protection


Although, I was sent a sample of this in February, for some reason I was sent another but I am not going to complain as I like freebies!

I have never tried Oral B before as I tend to stick to my usual toothpastes which are either AquaFresh or Colgate but I have to say I am impressed with this toothpaste, the taste, the colour, the texture, I just love it.

Now some people might not like the clean mint taste but I think it has a slight mixture of sweetness to it, I can't really explain it but its somewhere in the middle of spearmint mixed with a hint of juicy fruit flavoured gum. Oral B have stated that it provides 'All-around Protection'.

The best thing I found was the long lasting smooth clean finish on my teeth from the active clean crystals within the toothpaste. Overall I would give this product 8/10 and would in the future consider purchasing it, however , most likely when it is on offer because it retails on average for £3.49 (75ml size).

Note: Oral B Pro-Expert is available in the following other variants : Whitening & Enamel Shield.

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening


Although, I am yet to try this sample , I look forward to testing it out because I am already a big fan of Colgate.

This new toothpaste features Pro-Argin Technology which is clinically proven by dentists to block exposed channels to the nerve to prevent sensitivity when it is applied directly to each sensitive tooth for 1 minute.

Once I manage to complete the 5 day sensitivity challenge, I will be sure to post a review.

If you have tried any of these products, let me know what you think?!

Peace, Love & Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...