Image Map

Monday 23 April 2012

NAIL ART

Hi Belles

Just a quick update as we are now into the full swing of revision season, so I don't get much time for myself. But in my little breaks from the books, essays and manic typing I decided to give my nails a makeover.

As the English weather has decided to turn on us again with its thunder and lightening, I wanted to paint something that reflected the horrible weather.


The black shade represents the dark and dreary weather were experiencing, and the multi coloured animal print represents my hope of a warm bright spring/summer. This look is suitable for everyday as it's quite neutral, yet still in your face. On the plus side, it suits most outfits :)

Bright Red 262, Lemon 307, Spring Green 290, Cyan Blue 294,Black 47

Hugs and Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...