Image Map

Sunday 15 April 2012

REPUBLIC EASTER HAUL !!!


Hi Belle's

Over the Easter break my student loan came in which I couldn't have been more happy, but the downside was that my university accomodation rent was due , so a huge chunk came out of it *Booo :(, Damn expensive en suite* lol :)

Anyway, I did manage to do a spot of online shopping at Republic in between my exam revision . I ultimately think "A little bit of retail therapy is the best cure for stress" and its definitely true!


ItalicLook at what sale bargains I managed to find :


White Label Classic Brown Chinos (RRP £20) - Reduced to £5

Surprisely, I was not a fan of the whole chino trend but after constantly seeing them everywhere I went in Sheffield, I knew it would not be long until I converted. I love these, they are so comfortable with there soft cotton finish , they are a perfect fit (not too baggy or tight). Overall, I think this was a brilliant bargain.
If you would like to purchase a pair, they currently still have Size 8 both in 30 leg or 32 leg online. Click here for the link

White Label Blue Chinos RRP £18 - reduced to £5

I decided why have only one pair of chino's , so again when I saw the tempting bargain price of a fiver, I knew I could not leave this lovely coloured pair. Its such a nice shade of blue ( I believe Colbalt blue) , which will look perfect now and during the summer.

Miso T-Bar Heels RRP £34.99 - Reduced to £7


Again, when I began to see every blogger on the bloggersphere talking about Jeffery Campbell Foxy Heels (JCFH), I could not see what the big hype was...until now! When I saw these faux JCFH staring at me, I knew I had to have them ; not only because of the price but due to the fact they fit nicely in with the whole colourblock trend. I personally prefer block heeled shoes, as they are much more comfy compared to stilettos as I can walk around all day and dance all night in them. I am literally in love with these shoes and cannot wait to rock them over summer with some shorts or my new chinos. I believe these might become my favourite shoes of 2012 :).

Let me know what you think of my bargains?!

Peace, Love & Besos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...