Image Map

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Relaxation


Hello my lil Belles :)

As I'm in my third year of uni (I can't believe its all coming to an end), I've been bogged down with sooo much work, like my dissertation and revision. But I had to find some time for myself and take a break and get away from staring at books for hours.

So what better way to relax than paint my nails (which is extremely therapeutic if you want to find some time for yourself).

Since it is spring and the new trend is bold and bright colours. I decided that my nails should match the current trend.

Here are my bold spring nails


All Barry M: Matt White 66, Bright Red 262, Pink Flamingo 305, Lemon 307, Mint Green 304, Blueberry 306

On another note, I'm taking a trip up to Meadowhall, Sheffield tomorrow for some retail therapy, so I'll be sure to update you on all the lovely goodies I buy :)

Hugs and kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...