Image Map

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream *

Hi Belles,


Yesterday, as I posted on Instragram I was sent a Weleda hand cream to review for you from Lucy Rose.


At this time of the year, it is known that winter is not a favourite season for dry skin sufferers as the harsh cold wintery climate affects the body, face and hands. Luckily I don't suffer too much from dry skin, occasionally I do find my hands get dry alot in the winter.  It has become more of a problem since being at uni I think due to the ordeal of doing more handwashing, dishwashing and higher usage of kitchen/bathroom cleaning products on a daily basis. So I was interested to say the least to test out this  hand cream especially from a brand I was unaware of.

Who is Lucy Rose?

Lucy Rose is an online organic beauty and skincare company, founded in 2006 by Professional Beauty therapist & Aromatherapist Sarah. The company name was inspired by her two eldest daughters forenames. She realised that there was not enough natural & organic products on the market for her family but also environmentally friendly on the planet for future generations. Due to her vivid passion for selling organic products, her boutique has grown into a blogger's and beauty obsessed favourite hypermarket. To date Lucy Rose is a flourishing boutique selling an array of well known brands; such as Burts Bees, Fig & Rouge, Zoya, Dr Bronners & many more.

 Weleda Skin Care

Weleda Skincare is a brand which has been in the natural, holistic, organic cosmetics and anthroposophic pharmaceuticals industry for over 90 years, originating from France, Switzerland and Germany. Their skincare uses holistics to maintain the health and balance of the body, mind and soul. The natural ingredients assist the skins functions within your body to stimulate their natural processes allowing them to become harmonised to enhance your skins natural vitality.

The Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating hand cream* is described to combact and protect your hands from environmental influences which cause appearance of age spots to allow your skin to look beautiful and youthful.


It contains the following natural ingredients:

- Antioxident rich Organic Pomegranate seed oil which promotes the skins natural renewal process and enhance the beauty of your hands

- Organic Shea Butter and pure natural plant extracts to protect your hands from loss of moisture , improve the firmness and keep your skin supple and smooth.



Since being introduced to L'occtaine handcreams last year, I have religiously swore by their products especially the Limited Edition Mango Passionflower hand cream (Favourite fruity scent). However, I think I may have been swayed to move to the Weleda brand as the scent is not overpowering, fruity and relaxing everytime I swatch it on my skin.

I think this cream is an amazing product. I like the smooth, lightwight consistency as it quickly soaks into my hands without being too oily. It is both rich and moisturing allowing my hands to be soft for hours as long as I don't do any manual labour of washing up (of course lol).  Due to it being non greasy, it is perfect to use day or night.


I love the sleek packaging, and the big nozzle allowing me get enough in one squeeze, but also the product size is good in comparison to my L'occtaine hand cream. I pay £8 for 30ml, whereas with Weleda you get an extra 20ml for an additional £1.95.

This has impressed me by a mile and has now joined my list with L'occtaine in my top 3 hand moisturers. I recommend it to absolutely everyone whatever age you are!

The Weleda hand cream retails for £9.95/50ml and you can buy this from Lucy Rose  HERE. Another bonus is the free postage on orders in the UK (orders over £15).

Also Lucy Rose offers a loyalty point scheme called 'Lucy Rose Beauty club' similar to high street beauty stores such as Superdrug (Beautycard) & Boots(Advantagecard). For every £1 you spend online, you will recieve 1 rose reward point which you can redeem on your favourite products once you build up 50 points (worth £2.50). To find out more click here

Have you tried anything from Weleda Skincare?

Peace, Love & Besos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...