Image Map

Sunday 12 May 2013

21st Birthday Overview

Hiiii Belles,

*I'm now officially 21* 
(Picture Heavy Post)

I finally joined the club on Wednesday (8th May). I had a great day,  even though I had to sit a 3 hour Law exam in the morning , as soon as it was over I headed off to Nottingham to celebrate with my sister, who made it amazingly special by decorating her studio apartment with balloons & banners.
I opened all my presents which she had stocked up in her apartment, after that she took me out for a birthday bowling session and I let her win secretly lol .

Then we went out to eat at Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant, the next day my mum and brother came to Nottingham to celebrate with us and took me out to Turtle Bay again.

All in all, it was an amazing 2 days celebrating my 21st Birthday with lots of laughter/good times with the family!















Saltfish Pattie
Curried Chicken , Rice & Pea, Slaw & Fried Dumplings

OOTN

Necklace - Mikey London
Watch - Joules & James
Bracelet - Swarovski
Angelic Ring - Swarovski
Leopard Backless Dipped Hem Dress - Primark
Studded invisible heeled Shoes - Everything5pounds
Clutch- Debenhams 

I will be doing a 21st Birthday haul post soon!

Peace, Love & Besos






5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! *hug from Singapore*

    Anyway thanks for following me on GFC & Twitter :)
    I've already followed you back! ^^.
    Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin too. In case if GFC really going to closed down soon :\
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! *from Philippines*
    Looks like you had a lot of fun on your birthday.
    i love you 21st birthday ideas, especially the cupcakes. I'd love to grab one, LOL

    Cheers xxxx
    Mich

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...