Image Map

Wednesday 1 May 2013

21st Birthday Wishlist

So it is officially 1 week until I turn 21

Its crazy to think I am getting older as so much has happened since my 18th milestone and now im coming to age things just keep getting better & better!

Anyway this year, as my birthday will fall in the beginning of exam season, it has mean't that my focus to celebrate it has slowly decreased and not become a priority,  as it just so happens I actually have an Law exam on 8th May (my actual birthday , which sucks) . So it will be very lowkey celebration.

But I have thrown together a list of gifts, I am wishing to receive for my birthday next week. The majority of the items are sophiscated because I will be going on my Finance work placement in July and need to look the part!


What do you think to my 21st Birthday wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Very sophisticated looking items! Advanced happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes I myself have been looking for a pair like this so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is polka dot bag from search everywhere
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...