Image Map

Friday 8 August 2014

Hybrid fashion wishlist *

Hybrid fashion wiishlist


Hybrid fashion wishlist by shaz8592

(Top Left to Bottom Right) 1. Valerie Crepe Colour Block Cobalt and Mint £140 | 2. Eniko Lace Skater Dress Cream with Lime £58 | 3. Derya Contrast Faux Leather Panel Dress Cream with Black and Lime £98 3 | 4 . Luxe Crepe Mara Pencil Dress Cream with Mint and Black £68 | 5 . Luxe Crepe Svetlana Dress Cream with Black - £130

Although I am yet to start my final year at university, I have already started planning ahead and began thinking of what I would like to wear to my Graduation in November 2015 (Being positive never hurt nobody).

I have picked a few of my favourite dresses from the 'New In' section from the Hybrid Fashions  website. I had not heard of Hybrid Fashions before but came across there website after seeing it on EtailPr. I am glad I found there website as they have such an extensive selection of dresses for different occasions such as Weddings, Race days, Party & Summer. Although they are a bit pricey, I don't mind splashing the cash especially on my Graduation day where all eyes will be on me!
They were established in 2010 and offer sophiscated, timeless, affordable fashions which are inspired by luxury contemporary market.  There dresses are designed to flatter the natural curves of the body through use of luxe and stretch fabrics.

According to Hybrid Fashions, the name ‘hybrid’ reinforces there creative vision; through attention to detail and skilled craftsmanship they aim to bind elements such as quality and versatility with affordability and luxury.  Currently they sell to independent boutiques, major department stores and online retailers such as ASOS.

What dresses are your favourite from Hybrid Fashions?!

Peace, Love & Besos


hybrid bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...