Image Map

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Harrods Bag Wishlist

Harrods Bag Wishlist

Harrods Bag Wishlist by shaz8592

(Top Left to Bottom Right) 1. Novello Shoulder Bag - £49 | 2. Niki Shoulder Bag - £49 | 3. Mini Novello Shoulder Bag - £49 | 4 . James Update Shoulder Bag - £49 | 5 . Milson Backpack - £35 | 6 . Brondesbury Grab Bag - £45

The other day, I was browsing the 'Gifts' section on the Harrods website and saw that they were selling a selection 'Harrods' branded bags in styles, inspired by well known designers e.g. Micheal Kors, Chanel , Prada; at a fraction of the price. 

I have put together a wishlist of my favourite Harrods bags which I am currently lusting over, no doubt I am very tempted to purchase the James Update shoulder bag or Niki shoulder bag for my return to university as they are the perfectly sized for Seminars/Lectures/Library sessions to carrying around my seminar notes, lectures slides, iPad, stationary & textbooks.

Harrods is one of those stores that I always forget to pay a visit whenever I am in London, as I tend to just shop either down Oxford Street, Marble Arch or Westfield Stratford . 
However, the luxury department store will alway hold my favourite fashion memory as it was there that I purchased my first designer outfit with my own visa electron card at just age 12. To this date I still own the DKNY skirt as its such a timeless piece (I will definitely be packing it for my Ibiza holiday next month) .


Which bag is your favourite from the Harrods Gifts Range?

Peace, Love & Besos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...