Image Map

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Surprise!!!


Hey dolls!!

The other day *Thursday to be exact*  I was outside chilling in the garden when my mum surprised me with a present when she arrived home. When I looked into the bag she had bought me this gorgeous satchel and purse from LYDC.

*I have no idea where to put it as the space in my room is slowly but surely being taken over by new purchases and gifts lol*









The purse is a lovely patent gold, with the LYDC logo covering it. The purse is subtle as the LYDC is embossed so it usually only shows when it catches the light, which I like because it's not in your face.



My mum as always knows my style, and this mustard, cream and beige bag is bang on point and on trend. I love satchels as they are so fashionable, yet versatile especially as this one is considerably wide, it can fit my books and documents within it. There is also a detachable shoulder strap, in case you want to carry it on your shoulder or just fancy a change from holding it.

I also like the rose gold buckles on the bag, as it matches the 3 main colours making them look both stylish and sophisticated.

Did anyone else receive a gift or present for their exams?

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...