Image Map

Sunday 5 October 2014

Picstick *

It is no secret that I LOVE to take pictures...just take a look at my Instagram and you will see my addiction!  It is rare that I print any of my pictures, normally I just keep them on my Facebook , phone or SD Card because I have an digital photo frame.
Recently, I was contacted by PicStick to review their photo magnets. The timing could not have been more perfect,  as I knew I would have some new family pictures from my recent holiday which would look to add to my university room decor.
The PicStick website, is so easy and simple to navigate. Using there tools, you are able to upload pictures from your device (computer, tablet, hard drive etc) or via Dropbox or Facebook (including from friends Facebook profiles) within minutes.
For £9.50, you get a grid of 9 great quality glossy finished photo magnets.  easily separated by tearing along the perforated edges . At only 50x65mm and 0.7mm thick, they are just the right size to stick onto any metal surface. Due to sharing a kitchen with my friend in the apartment,  I decided the best place was on the radiator in my room as that was the only metal item in my room.
 I forgot to mention that it is FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide.  I received my pictures in less than 48 hours . The packaging was really sturdy, as the photo grid was free from any damages (folds, bends, scratches) on arrival , which was impressive as sometimes the postman is not always delicate with mail.

Fancy making your own personalised magnets or want to give a friend a personalised gift?

PicStick.com have provided me with 25% discount for all my lovely readers, just enter the code VEN25 at the checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.


Peace , Love & Besos
*This product was provided to me free of charge from PicSick in order to review it. However the opinions expressed in this review are independent and my own.


1 comment:

  1. ahhh memories to be stored forever! i love this wish they could bring back polaroid's

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...