Image Map

Thursday 11 September 2014

What's in my Suitcase?

It is not unusual for me to over pack and be overweight (I’ve had many overweight charge dilemmas in the past). However I have got better this year due to sorting out the outfits I want to wear in piles before packing them. As I will be going away for 4 days, I will be using my M & S  Holdall for my luggage,because it is lighter than a suitcase meaning I am able to make full use of the 10kg weight limit allowance.
Clothes
White & Mint Playsuits - Playsuits are absolute wardrobe essentials; they're gorgeous, lightweight and easy to dress up or down.
Multicoloured Kimono – Can be used as a beach cover up or light jacket.
Sequined Multicoloured Paisley Maxi Kaftan – Although this is a beach item, I think it is way too pretty to only wear on the beach and would wear this for nice restaurant dinner.
Shorts – These are a must-have holiday essential and can be used both in daytime or night-time. I only own denim shorts so I am taking my high-waisted dark blue shorts and a light wash blue pair to wear for different looks.
Selection of tops – I tend to wear plain coloured tops nowadays as they are easily wearable to match other items but I did pack an Aztec print vest top, yellow cami top, white halter cami, Black Silk halter neck and white crop top. Knowing me I will throw in a few extra before the holiday!
Nautical Striped Maxi Skirt - can be worn in the day or evening and easily worn with a variety of tops.  Black/Green Faux Silk Joggers – These are great comfortable trousers, which can be dressed up or down.

Finally most importantly is underwear whilst on holiday, although I only have 2 pictured, the rest will be packed later on, But I like to take mainly black sets and seamless bottoms. Along with a pair of 10 denier tights & a pair of socks especially for on the way back to UK.
Beachwear
I own about 14 variations of swimwear but I have managed to select just 5 items from my collection. I doubt I will use them all but I prefer to have a fresh bikini / swimsuit everyday as it saves me doing any washing on holiday.
Halterneck Embroided Gem Swimsuit|Multicoloured Diamond Swimsuit|Floral Bird Halterneck bikini|Nautical Striped bikini| Neon block coloured bikini
Bikini waterproof bag – Perfect for storing wet swimwear but could be doubled up as an additional clutch.  Beach towel – I like to use my own towel at the beach as it is the right size and I can distinguish my towel from the rest on the poolside/at the beach.  I also take a big floppy hat to protect my eyes from the Sunrays and prevent heatstroke.
Accessories
Blogger Programme tote bag – Great as a beach bag or if I go exploring on an excursion.
Jewellery – As it can weigh, I will only taking my Gold Body Chain which is great worn with swimwear, my pink robed and gold necklace and my Blue statement necklace.
Limited Edition Primark Gold Clutch – Black is a neutral colour so it will match any outfit plus the gold hardware makes it look expensive. Black faux croc & leopard pony waist belts – Again black belt will match any outfit but the leopard belt will instantly update an outfit to look fierce.
Shoes
Nude Patent Pointed Heels – I always struggle when picking out the perfect heels for holiday as it is no point packing a lot as you never wear them all, so I am taking my Nude pair as they are smart,  dressy and a neutral colour. Black Jelly Heart Flip Flops – They’re great for the beach especially when you are required to wash off sand because they are waterproof & won’t go mouldy.
 I will also take my Black Faux Snakeskin Pumps which will be worn on the day I fly out as they are comfy and perfect to travelling.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my full breakdown list of items I will be taking to Ibiza. I will  be doing an Ibiza travel diary after my holiday.


Are you going away for some last minute Sun before Winter arrives?

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...