Image Map

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Basics Haul

Hi Dolls!!!!!

I'm literally writing this before I head off to work. I recently told you that I got the christmas temp job at House of Fraser. Well yesterday was my first day and boy did they throw me in at the deep end. Also they are having an amazing 2 day brand event sale that customers are going crazy for *especially in the line up to Christmas*. Anywhooo I was literally just put on the floor and told to work *bear in mind that we only had a 2 day induction, which did not cover everything*. Just about everything that I wasn't taught came up on the most busiest day of the store which is typical. But I guess it's one of those situation where you either sink or swim.

Anyway I'm rambling now, so back to the point.

Yet again I had another visit to good ole Meadowhall, which my sister as per usual dragged me to, knowing that I'm suppose to be saving *smh*. But I have to agree with her that these were necessary essentials since Jack Frost has lost his damn mind up in Nottingham. I feel like the cold is slicing through me every time I walk to uni. So these items have definitely kept me toasty. Of course they are from our favourite little place PRIMARK.


Jumpers - £8
I just could not leave the shop without these jumpers, and if they bring out more colours then I will be making a trip again. These jumpers are not only warm and cosy, but really stylish as well. The fit is really nice also, because it is slightly fitted but baggy as well, so it doesn't feel like your in a paper bag. I also love the little zip detail at the back because it makes an otherwise plain jumper more interesting. It reminds me a lot of my Vero Moda long jumper, instead this is the shorter version. Plus with a £8 price tag you can stud or add your  own DIY flavour to make it your own.


Out of this world T-shirt - £1
Can you believe I picked up this bad boy for a bargain of £1. Shanaz decided to leave me and go on a little mission of her own searching for a a bargain, and managed to snag this beauty on the sale rail. *I still can't believe Primark can have sales when their prices are so cheap already*. It's quite long and the "out of this world" design is so cute. You can dress this up or dress it down depending on how you feel.

Love Necklace - 50p
This isn't exactly a winter essential, but for 50p it became essential. This "love" design is so cute and dainty. They had other designs but by the time we went back to get more they had already gone lol. I'm drawn to the chain more than the pendant because it is so unusual, and it compliments the pendant so well.





Basic Tees - £3 each
Our harsh winter is slowly creeping up to rear its ugly head, so it's the best time to start layering up. I usually prefer to start with a basic tee and work my way up. When I saw these v neck beauties for £3 (what a steal) I had to get them. They had so many more colours but I only chose these. Between us, both my sister and I probably have most of the colours. They look great with a fitted blazer, jeans and ankle boots, to create an effortlessly chic look for those casual days.

Seriously guys Primark are creating some great winter essentials that are on trend, so I would check out your local Primark.

Hugs and Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...