Image Map

Thursday 13 December 2012

PRIMARK SS13 Preview on LOOK


OMG Belles!!!!!

Have you seen the Primark SS13 preview on LOOK? If you haven't you need to stop what your doing and take a peek. 

I have said many times before that Primark are getting better as each season passes. Their SS13 collection is on point, following the key SS trends of pastel colours, boucle, structured designs and floral prints. They have it all. I have picked out a few of my favourites from the collection. I love how pastel colours always look so fresh and summery, and pairing that with a structured design instantly makes you look and feel elegant.

Of course there has to be some floral in the mix when it comes to SS, but I also like that the navy and stripes are coming out so that you can create a sailor chic outfit, especially with the key colours navy, white and red.

I'm sure Barclays won't like me when they release this collection. My ultimate favourite piece in the collection is the Pastel Pink PU Collar Biker Coat, it has every thing I look for in a coat and I can't wait for this one to be released. You probably don't know that I have a slight addiction to coats, and have lost count of my collection now

 I have picked out a few of my favourites from the collection, but if you want to see the rest of the collection just click here


PRIMARK SS13 Preview on LOOK

PRIMARK SS13 Preview on LOOK by kamarla on Polyvore


What were your favourites from the collection?

Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful outfits! Primark are definitely on the rise in my books. I used to hate them, but I'm starting to like so many of the clothes.

    *following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...