Image Map

Sunday 18 November 2012

The Liebster Award!

Belles,

So we  have been nominated by two people for the 'Liebster Award.'

Thank you to both Claire from Fashion Rhetoric and Christina from Style Storey 
Photo Credit: Fashion Rhetoric
 The Rules
You must post 11 random facts about yourself & answer the 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must also create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag. You must tag 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and let them know. You cannot tag them back. 



We have decided to not post the random facts as we answered the 22 by both our nominators and thought it would make this post even longer. Anyway below are are responses to their questions:


So my first person is Claire from Fashion Rhetoric

1. Why do you blog??
 Shanaz: Because I find it liberating/helpful to share my personal opinion on products/ life events and it also allows my writing skills to improve.
Kamarla: I find that it is a great way to showcase my nail designs, share my opinion on fashion and style

2. If you found £100 this afternoon, how would you spend it??
 Shanaz: Obviously £50 in primark & £50 on Ebay
Kamarla:  I would have to spend it in Primark and H&M
 
3. Apple or Android??
 Shanaz: Android
Kamarla: Android. I'm a Samsung lover

4. If you could live in any city in the world, which city would it be??
 Shanaz: New York
Kamarla:  New York
 
5. Is eating in a cinema- nefarious behaviour or perfectly acceptable?
 Shanaz: Perfectly acceptable
Kamarla:  Acceptable
 
6. Name one thing on your bucket list.
 Shanaz: To travel to America and go on a huge shopping spree in different states
Kamarla:  Splash the cash and party in America 
 
7. What is your favourite social media platform??
 Shanaz: Twitter
Kamarla: Facebook
 
8. Name your favourite blog (that is not your own)??
Shanaz: Thats hard because I dont have favourites because it depends on each individual post.
Kamarla:  It depends on what mood I'm in or what pops up on my Dashboard
 
9. What album could be the soundtrack to your life??
 Shanaz: Beyonce 4
Kamarla: Beyonce 4
 
10. Real books or ebooks??
 Shanaz: Real books
Kamarla: Real Books. Ebooks will never feel the same as a real book
 
11. What advice would you give a new blogger??
 Shanaz: Just write what comes to your mind, don't worry about what other thinks as its your personal expression on a topic.
Kamarla: Write what YOU want, and not what others want you to write; just let your own personality guide your blog 

My Next questions are from Christina from Style Storey

Describe Your blog in three words!

Shanaz: Beauty , Colourful & Non-conformed
Kamarla: Fashion, Fun and Cute

What's your favourite fashion Magazine?
Shanaz: I would say LOOK magazine but I sometimes like More aswell :)
Kamarla: Look Magazine because tells you about the latest Highstreet products

Coffee or Tea? 

Shanaz: Neither as dislike both options, I prefer hot Ribena
Kamarla: Peppermint tea, I can't stand the smell of coffee

Skirts or Shorts?
Shanaz: Skirts
Kamarla: Skirts

Do you take fashion inspirations from celebrities or bloggers and catwalks?

Shanaz: I definitely have to say bloggers but sometimes celebrities
Kamarla: Definitely bloggers. I love Lookbook, as they show you the most up to date street fashion, but the catwalk too because it does have a big impact on fashion

If You could live one Celebrity's life who would it be?

Shanaz: Rihanna, her life is busy yet exciting. Perfumes, singing, acting, modelling etc
 Kamarla: Rihanna

If you could have a celebrity's wardrobe's who would it be?

Shanaz: Rihanna as its versatile, one day it can be sophiscated and the next can be grunge etc
 Kamarla: Olivia Palermo as her style seems effortless

Where do you like to online shop the most?

Shanaz: Im not one to shop in just one store as I like to shop around for best deals but I definitely shop alot on Ebay as Primark dont have an online store!
 Kamarla: I don't tend to shop online that much, but I would likely go for Ebay

Do you watch Youtube Vloggers?

Shanaz: Not as frequently as I did prior to having a blog but every now and then if I see links on twitter
 Kamarla: Not really

Iphone or Blackberry?

Shanaz: Hmmm, I am a bit of a Apple hater and more a Samsung lover but on this occasion I would say Iphone
 Kamarla:  Iphone only because of the sleek design.

What do you think of Pinterest?

Shanaz: Im a fan, i love it as i am forever repinning. Follow me here
 Kamarla: Love it

I tag:

mytwenty1
soulofafashionista
leaving-the-micropolis
fashion-mind
we-do-fashion-uk
taintedfingers
theglossyreport 
mezmadeup
blkmimildn
in sideapetiteworld
theprimdaisy


11 Questions To My Nominees: -

1. What is your favourite quote?
2. What would be your ultimate dream job?
3. Where would you like to live in the world?
4. Sweets or Chocolate?
5. Do you have any hidden talents?
6. What is your favourite season (Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn)?
7. Favourite cosmetic brand?
8. Flats or heels?
9. What would your last meal be?
10. What would be the first thing you did if you won £1 million?
11. Who is your fashion icon?

  Please check out all of the listed new/upcoming blogs and tweet me @belle_aventure when you've done your questions so I can see your responses :)


Peace, Love & Besos


 

1 comment:

  1. Aww I've already done this tag but thank you for nominating me. Fully appreciate it :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...