Image Map

Monday 18 June 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Belles!

We have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Nkechi from The Simple View, thank you for nominating us :)

Rules
  1. Nominate fellow bloggers
  2. Let them know you nominated them
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog
7 random facts about Shanaz...
  1. I have my nose pierced
  2. I am early bird in the morning , I can never have a lie in even if im really tired.
  3. I love sweets, im a major sweetaholic
  4. I enter so many competitions, since 2009 I have won over 40+ including a samsung camera which I currently use .
  5. My makeup collection is full of Sleek Makeup , MUA & a few MAC products
  6. I love the smell of blown out matches
  7.  Love & Basketball is my favourite love film :)

7 random facts about Kamarla...  
  1. I am double jointed in most of my joints (odd I know)
  2. I watch so many TV shows its unbelievable, more than 100+
  3. I don't eat chocolate, because KitKat made me go off all chocolate
  4. I used to be a Gymnast and do Taekwondo
  5. I eat loads and can still never put on even a tiny bit of weight
  6. I've met Rihanna twice
  7. I am definitely not an early bird in the morning unless I have to be for work or uni :)
  8.  
I nominate...
EVERYONE







     

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...