Monday, 18 June 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Belles!

We have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Nkechi from The Simple View, thank you for nominating us :)

Rules
  1. Nominate fellow bloggers
  2. Let them know you nominated them
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog
7 random facts about Shanaz...
  1. I have my nose pierced
  2. I am early bird in the morning , I can never have a lie in even if im really tired.
  3. I love sweets, im a major sweetaholic
  4. I enter so many competitions, since 2009 I have won over 40+ including a samsung camera which I currently use .
  5. My makeup collection is full of Sleek Makeup , MUA & a few MAC products
  6. I love the smell of blown out matches
  7.  Love & Basketball is my favourite love film :)

7 random facts about Kamarla...  
  1. I am double jointed in most of my joints (odd I know)
  2. I watch so many TV shows its unbelievable, more than 100+
  3. I don't eat chocolate, because KitKat made me go off all chocolate
  4. I used to be a Gymnast and do Taekwondo
  5. I eat loads and can still never put on even a tiny bit of weight
  6. I've met Rihanna twice
  7. I am definitely not an early bird in the morning unless I have to be for work or uni :)
  8.  
I nominate...
EVERYONE







     

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...