Image Map

Monday 8 April 2013

NOTD : 17 Lasting Fix Nail Colour ~ Forever


I have been on the search to find the perfect nude at a cheap price and I have finally ended the search thanks to Seventeen 'Forever' lasting fix nail colour.

The colour  is dusty pale pink, not too brown or peachy. It is the right shade of nude to compliment all skin tones  and add subtle elegance or sophiscation to any outfit. I think this will be my new nail colour for when I start my work placement in July.

This colour is not too sheer and is able to be complete with one coat but I think for maximum coverage, two coats is necessary to be applied evenly and be long lasting.

This nail polish retails in Boots both in store and online, for only £2.99/8ml.


Have you tried the anything from the 17 nail range, if so what do you think?

Peace, Love & Besos 





1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful colour! I haven't tried the 17 nail range but I definitely will now. I love nude nail colours and this one is gorgeous, thanks for sharing x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...