Image Map

Wednesday 20 March 2013

MIXING THE TRENDS

Well today I had a lecture cancelled so  decided to window shop and fell in love with the current trends. I thought it would be cool to combine two of the trends to make my dream outfits. I wish I had a never ending bank account, a girl can dream right ;). Anyway here is my take on mixing the current trends.


MONOCHROME VS NEON

Monochrome vs Neon

Monochrome vs Neon by kamarla featuring gemstone jewelry

I decided to pair the monochrome trend and the neon trend together. I love the way a pop of neon colour can liven up an otherwise structured and crisp look. This outfit is sophisticated, but paired with the bright neon yellow shows that your also fun and daring.



PASTELS VS METALLICS


Pastel vs Metallics


I chose to put the pastel trend and metallic trend to go head to head, as this look is so cute. The way the pastel looks so innocent paired with the edgy metallic look creates a great look. the subtle metallics adds an extra piece of glamour making the pastel stand out.



STRIPES VS EMBELLISHMENTS

Stripes vs Embellishments


I went for a more glamourous look this time by pairing the embellishment trend with the striped trend. This has created a chic and elegant look, that just screams sophistication. I chose not to add any jewellery to the outfit as I think the shoes and sheer blouse does all the talking.


ROMANTIC PRINTS VS LEATHER

Romantic Prints vs Leather



I have to say this look is very cute but with a twist, as I have paired the romantic print trend with the edgy leather. So it shows that you have a sweet side, but also a mysterious side. I love how the cool royal blue compliments the black leather so well.



So there you have it, my take on mixing the trends. Tell me what you think or what trends you like the best at the moment.



Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love how you have styled everything, amazing. monochrome and neon is definitely my fave :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest camouflage & monochrome outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that was my favourite as well. I love how you styled the monochrome and camouflage it looks like a laid back outfit but still chic :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm not a great fan of Yellow but I love the Monochrome Vs Neon otufit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...