Image Map

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lacura Beauty Duo Eyeshadow : Orchid

Hiiiiiii :)

Apologies for not posting frequently over the summer due to working full time and then recently getting back into university life but note I am not neglecting the blog *PROMISE* .

Anyway a couple of weeks ago, I popped into Aldi to get some food essentials, while I was going through the aisles, I came across the health &beauty section which I heard from the bloggers grapevine was supposed to be really good. As I was at that section my eyes wondered straight at the makeup shelf in particular the eyeshadow testers and noticed a duo eyeshadow called 'Orchid'.


I love this eyeshadow at the moment and have started to use it on a daily basis, especially the metallic dark slight mauve & purple shade for day-time smokey eyes but the lighter metallic silver colour complements the other shade to create a great night time glam look.


Lighter shade
Metallic purple/mauve shade
I recently saw that 2true, Superdrug's own brand offered a dupe in "True Colour Eyeshadow Duo in shade 14". However 2true's packaging looks cheaper and does not come with a mirror or a compact brush.




Have you tried anything from the Lacura range?

Peace, Love & Besos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...