Image Map

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tropical Sunset Eau De Toilette

Hi!!!!


Long time no post lol. You must have realised that me and my sister are bargain hunters. We have seen that pound shops seem to be offering up some good deals on beauty products and not only are they good deals but they are also some very good high quality brands.

We have found that most of the stuff has been in Poundland etc, but the other day we found that 99p store are stocking 100ml perfumes, that are very similar to the top perfumes out there. I decided to purchase Tropical Sunset, *which seems to be a dupe of Hugo Boss Orange Sunset*. With a bargain like this you can't resist.

I know your first thoughts are that it will smell cheap, and the appearance will be lacking, but surprisingly your wrong *well in my opinion*. It has a very sweet and fruity scent. Usually most Eau de Toilette (EDT) perfumes don't tend to have a long lasting effect, but I was happy to find that this lasts for approx. 4+ hours, and being an EDT you can't really complain as some last a lot less.

I would typically use it as an everyday perfume/body spray, to freshen up throughout the day, or you could even use it as a room spray as it is cheap enough.




My Rating
Product: ★★★★
Price: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★
Scent: ★★★★


Hugs and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this fragrance. Been trying to get it but recently it has disappeared from the shops. Can you advise me if I can buy it on line some where please. Getting withdrawal symptoms.lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...