Image Map

Tuesday 21 August 2012

NOTD - Rosebuds and Polka Dots



Blueberry 306, Bright Red 262, Coral 296, Peach Melba 318, Bright Green 290, Matt White 66

Hi Belles

I haven't been painting my nails for a while, as I wanted to give them a little breather. So since I have just started volunteering with Sue Ryder Care I thought I might go with something that would pop and also be appealing to the eye. I was really feeling the polka dots and decided to copy my duvet cover, which is reversible. It has a vintage floral, Cath Kidston style print on one side and red and white polka dots on the reverse. Any way that was the inspiration for the nails. I have also never tried the whole floral print design, and wanted to give it a little try out *I don't think I done too bad for a first time attempt lol*. I obviously need more practice, next time I may even try out more daring designs *now that I stole my sister's nail art dotting pens muhahah*

On another note, I'm going to another Employment Tribunal case tomorrow, which should be super fun. I might do another OOTD post if I can remember since it is really early in the morning.

Hugs and Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We would love for you to include your blog address so we can check out your blog :).

:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lots of Love,
Shanaz & Kamarla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...